For your entertainment, a few pieces from my Portfolio
- Hand Tool IllustrationDrawing tools in ink on paper.
- Small Left Handed Yakut KnifeDipping my toes into knife making.
- Sandales De MoineLeather Sandals Worn by Monks
I write Essays at times, here’s a selection
- Making Things for Other PeopleI made a knife and it’s beautiful.
- 2020, AlmostWe’re an hour away from welcoming the new year and a new decade.
- Write Always, Publish HappyYou might have heard the following quote: Write drunk, edit sober. I came up with my own version: Write always, […]
Likewise, I take Notes, like these
- Exploring The WireI’m experimenting with copper wire as part of my studies.
- Color Palette 2020These are the colors I use on this site and elsewhere.
- New Year’s Resolution 2020My new year’s resolution for 2019 was learning to do the splits — as in drop down to the floor while keeping the legs extended.
- Didgeridoo MouthpieceI „turned“ a hardwood mouthpiece for my new Airdidge travel didgeridoo on the drill press.
- Today I Made a TeaspoonIt was a good day.
- A Long Forgotten HatchetI Refurbished a long forgotten hatchet.
Finally, I have an Archive of all I’ve published, browse it by…
antique tools blacksmithing book carving college culture design drawing filmmaking hand planes instrument making instruments knifemaking leatherwork life martial arts meta metalwork music philosophy project prototyping restauration shoe making shou sugi ban spoon carving technique toolmaking tools travel woodworking workshop